6/29 Hill Street, Perth, 6000
West Aussie Adventures is Western Australia’s first ever fly-in fly-out touring experience which opens up the State to people who don’t have the time or enjoy all-inclusive tours or simply re-visiting past memories. WAA’s route is unavailable commercially and exclusive to the company with private ground handlings and aviation.
- West Aussie Adventures packages include all key elements which make them truly exceptional.
- Direct rates offered to you with discount consideration on all group travel services & coastal cruises.
- Fast and efficient with around the clock customer service 7 days a week.
- Valuable local knowledge, essential to delivering you the best tour options.
- Due to Covid-19, West Aussie Adventures is currently home-based.
West Aussie Adventures (WAA) remains as an extension to Southern African Safaris (SAS Travel) and affiliated to Travel Associates Australia Ply Ltd who supplies all the back-end licences and accounting for the business and provides the companies ATAS Accreditation.
Departure dates for Perth to Broome: Monday 17 May, 2021
Departure dates for Broome to Perth: Friday 21 May, 2021
11 Day Perth to Broome
West Aussie Adventures presents to Western Australian tourism the first ever exclusive 11 day Fly-in Fly-out North West Big 5 Marine All-Inclusive Eco Safari departing 17th May Perth to Broome 1 departure ONLY and limited to 12 passengers travelling with Rex Airlines, Qantas and Polar Aviation for $7999 pp including Monkey Mia in the Shark Bay World Heritage Area, and Exmouth and the Ningaloo Reef in the world class Ningaloo World Heritage Area. Karijini National Park and the Eco Resort.