Coral Bay is a marine paradise and one of Western Australia’s premier family holiday destinations. Named Coral Bay due to the beautiful coral gardens which lie just metres from the pristine white sandy beach, this tiny, laidback seaside location is a must-visit destination for nature lovers.
Coral Bay is about water. Whether you're
- swimming with the local Manta Rays, Whale Sharks, Turtles or Humpback Whales
- quad bike trekking to secret beaches for drift snorkelling
- overnight-cruising on the bay looking for wildlife
- chartering a fishing boat for bottom-fishing or deep-sea fishing
- learning to dive the pristine Ningaloo Marine Park
- flying high over the Reef on a scenic flight
- enjoy a meal and beer at Bill's alfresco bar
- seeing the coral gardens without getting wet, onboard a glass bottom boat
It's not hard to fall in love with Coral Bay!
Just 90 minute flight (with Qantas) from Perth to Ningaloo (Learmonth airport) and then a 90 minute drive to reach Coral Bay. Coral Bay is just two hours north of Carnarvon by car; tourists can fly into Carnarvon via Regional Express airlines.
Getting from Learmonth Airport:
Car Hire is available from Learmonth airport; we recommend pre-booking your vehicle. Don't want to drive? There is other options!
If you will be travelling to Coral Bay, transfers between Learmonth Airport and Coral Bay MUST be pre-booked by contacting Coral Bay Airport Transfers.
Note: There is no hail taxi rank at Learmonth Airport. All taxi services operating from Exmouth are booked services only. Text or call Cabs on Call via +61 408 44 99 44.